USING ICT IN MUSIC EDUCATION
Minutes of meeting: 2nd meeting
Place : Romania- Iasi
Dates: 4/4/-17- 05/4/17
Chaired by: Chaired by: Gürnüş ÖZTÜRK (KONAK HALK EĞİTİM MÜDÜRLÜĞÜ VE AKŞAM SANAT OKULU/ KONAK ALA-TURKEY)
- APCC- PORTUGAL: Paulo Jacob and Maria De Graça Neto
- CCIP- CHAMBER OF COOPERATION –ITALY: Roberto Alzetta
- CEIPES- CENTRO INTERNAZIONALE PER LA PROMIZIONE DELL’EDUCAZIONE E LO SVILUPPO ( ITALY): Carlotta Insalaco and Fulvio Grassadonio
- EUNI PARTNERS – BULGARIA: Ilina Yakova and Albena Uznova
- HIC- SLOVAKIA: Reinhold Hofmann
- IDEC S.A –GREECE: Lila Anthopoulou
- LICEUL TEHNOLOGIC AGRICOL “ Mihail Kogalniceanu”- ROMANIA: Ovidiu Avarvarei and Livi Ionescu
- PARAGON EUROPE – MALTA: Martina Balintova
1st day of the meeting 04/04/2017
Agenda item# 1
Flyers and surveys
- Each partner has to provide a screenshot of the emails in the contact list for dissemination and upload it in the Dropbox folder;
- For the report on surveys, each partner has to produce one with a graphic representation of answers and results. The survey will be uploaded in the website page in the section “ survey”;
- Individual Flyers : everybody should put logos ( Erasmus+ logo, all logos of partners if possible ,Turkish national agency logo, the logo of the project) and the website. All logos can be found in the Dropbox folder “logos”.
- One common flyer will be created with the template given by coordinator in English version that has to be translated into partner languages. The flyer will be printed and will include the summary of the project and local contact person info. Individual flyers can be still used as part of dissemination at local level.
- Deadline for preparation of flyers is 15th May Once ready, each partner has to upload it into Dropbox folder.
Agenda item# 2
- Two kind of training courses will be held: the first one for the use of ICT (in June 2017) , and the other for the misc training in July 2017 ( with the use of music lexicon);
- Music Programmes for which trainees will be trained are “Finale” and “Mus2”( Turkish);
- During the training course, an interim report will be created through questionnaires by July 2017 and a final report that must be presented by November 2017. The coordinator will give the template questionnaires with all compulsory questions that can be further implemented by each partner. The template will be found in Dropbox folder and each questionnaires must include the logos of national agency and of Erasmus+ project;
- Courses should be finished in November 2017 as well as the questionnaires.
Meeting dates in Bulgaria will be changed to 24th and 25th May 2017.
2nd day of the meeting 05/04/2017
For the meeting in Bulgaria each partner has to send info to EUNI Partners about the date and time of arrival.
Agenda item #1
- Project description: it will be available for each language, the major part of the website will be in English ( homepage, etc). For the different languages, links will be given. Each partner has to translate the part in English.
- For Italy, it is necessary to present the the two partners in this way: “Italy – Venice” and “Italy- Palermo “
- At the end of the description of the project, logos of the partners should be put;
- Adjust clicks and links of the website with less scroll ( meeting section needs to be adjusted): for the website it is important to select “open another tab” when clicking on the web Page of each partner.
Ceipes has to send the changing of the contact person a formal paper .